Intensive group courses
At inlingua we offer you the possibility of attending our Spanish classes in small groups, with a maximum of 8 participants (an average of 4/5 per group). These intensive group courses are for 20 lessons x 50 min. each week, from Monday to Friday.
Following the inlingua Method you will learn more and better in a very short space of time. This immersion in the language will enable you to understand and use Spanish correctly from the beginning, as we focus on the development of your communicative and functional abilities and your capacity for oral expression.
In terms of any necessary grading and assessment of your level, inlingua takes care of this. On your first day, if you have some knowledge of Spanish, you will sit a short classification test and according to your previous knowledge you will be placed in the most suitable group. Beginners will start directly in a beginners group.
At the end of your course you will receive a certificate of attendance, with indication of the dates and length of the course, as well as the level you have attained.
• Prices: Please, refer to the enclosed price list.
1. What is the average class size for our general Spanish classes?
2. How many lessons per week do we offer in our school?
3. How long does each lesson last?
4. How many different levels does our school offer?
5. Do we prepare for the official D.E.L.E. examination?
6. When do the courses start?
7. What is the minimum number of weeks a new student must register for?
8. What is the minimum age for acceptance into our school?
9. Is all teaching material included in the price?
10. What additional educational facilities does our school have?
11. Where is our school located?
12. What are our students' nationalities?