inlingua® has its own editorial and produces most of the teaching material used in its schools all over the world: books, manuals, audios and videos, multimedia programs, CDs, practice books, didactic games, and so on.
The Pedagogic department is in our headquarters in Bern, research and development center that incorporates to the training plans the latest advancements in language teaching. Due to their constant work, our teaching material is actual and answers the specific needs of our time.
The editorial activity in inlingua covers a wide range of titles and materials:
Not only with programs such as “ General Purpose Program” and the “Accelerated Professional Program” in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish or specialized modules such as “Presentations”, “Negotiating”, “Business Correspondence”, “Telephoning”, “Finance ”, etc.
but also in programs for languages such as: Swedish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Greek, Dutch, Arab, and so on.
We hope that all students engage actively in the knowledge consolidation process and therefore we offer them a complementary line through open training, which is the most advanced degree in self-learning training.
It consists of, basically, accessing the development of the course contents though other tools: multimedia, e-learning platform, taking advantage of the flexibility in self-learning, implementing and improving the features of our courses with an online service, together with tutor access through e-mail, with teacher- student interaction.
Each material is designed and prepared to cover all existing areas in the global training of a language.
• Material designed by the inlingua editorial. Adapted to all levels, includes a book and a CD.
• The book contains theoretical and practical contents. The practical contents have the solution at the end of the book.
• The CD has listenings in the audio tracks to practice and perfectionate the student's English.
• inlingua will provide a 6 levels program, with individual access per student. Immediate supervision. Partial results measure. Easy report to Training Direction.
• Practice exercises on CD or on the Internet.
• Multimedia environment, with audio, images, videos...
• Immediate correction of the exercises.
• Progress and assessment checks are done automatically.
• Online help.
• Resources availability: complementary exercises, dictionaries...
• Forums, messages...
• Easy communication tool with the teacher through messages.
• Doubt solving.
• Tests: initial level, progress checks, assessment tests...
Complemented with tutorial action so that unexpected situations that are not provided for in the previously mentioned situations are covered.