But the main points remain the same:
• Only the Target Language should be used. Nothing should be translated.
• The main focus of lessons should be on listening and speaking.
• Students should learn language patterns through examples, not explanations.
• Students should have the opportunity to speak as much as possible. Trainers should keep their language to a minimum
• The individual needs of students should be taken into account when planning lessons.
• Trainers should adopt a positive approach to error corrections.
• Trainers should elicit students' knowledge on a topic before presenting new material
• Students should be given the opportunity to express their personal opinions and use language creatively at the free production stage.
• Trainers should use a variety of recognized teaching techniques to maintain students' interest and motivation
• Text books should be closed for most of the lesson. se debe utilizar el idioma de destino. Nada debe ser traducido.